Translate

" A song to sing, a prayer to bring, hope and joy no matter what the sting. "
Grandmother Sunshine Glory Shine Sings

Circle with Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
http://www.facebook.com/groups/crystalindigochildren

RECENT SACRED SONG BLESSINGS

ALightFromWithin.Org Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy Presents to you "We Bless You" Blog series of Sacred Song Blessings for the World. Sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman and Sacred Drum by Holiness David Running Eagle. Welcome into our Hearts and We Bless You!
Fire Offers Purification


Birthing of Hope with Fire Blessings

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sunshine Upon My Face!

Relatives, come share the leaves (relatives on the tree of life), the sunshine upon my face. There we grow to live and make things God does bring. Come and share the heart with thee, the relative near the heart. Come and watch with destiny, because it's the way we impart. Come and be a heart in need. Come and bow down to get relief.  Know it's heaven, that shines within, the glory of this time begins.

I have a part to do with yee. I have a part to concede. I know I am needed to bring this world in, all I have to do is bee (impossible dream, I dream of) me.  And if I did what I was told, written across my heart of gold, then I would find, all that's blind, is a shining light from within.  Give to me, your heart in need, we can feel the world begin.  It's time for us, to be relatives again, it's time for us to begin.

The days are long and nights seem strong, what do I do this very day?  I look into heaven and seek a part, of going towards destiny.  There is a world, that comes to you and me. It's mighty earth and her key.  We need to bow down to her, the land, that sets us free.

Paradise, I hold you twice once in my heart of gold. Then I pick up, what you gift to me, then I embrace for all to sea.  Come bear the vision heart we share. Come bare it for all the world. We suffer to know, how to plow, the soul, the planted girth. 

We are embraced, with heaven's grace, to hold a place within.  I seek this world, to open and fill, my dreams that always swim. Look in me. I will look into you.  We can find us a destiny.  There is a time, where all is shine, to bring the heart of the world.

It's time to believe, to feel destiny, the heart of loving all you need. But in this world, who don't relieve, we need teach them to fill.  Bless everyday, learn to pray, give all your pain to God, then trust in thee, will give liberty, when we don't walk away from hearts.

And now it's time, for us to shine. To be a wind, upon the face. We are the sacred directions within, without in a world, that's blind. We cradle them, we hold their sin, we bless and relieve all their sins. It's time for us to shine again, believing in forgiveness, win(d)s.  And thus we show, it's all a glow, the heart that kisses and forgives.  There we walk into our dreams, to face the winds, to believe.

Come paradise, believe in twice, the red road and the blue, there we find a yellow path divine, the glory of the risen sunshine.  And as we flow, into the north, the streams above our heads and in the sky, we are divine, looking to be the light, at night, we shine like stars divine.

Keep faith in me. I'll keep faith in you. We'll fight the battles for God. We unite all hearts, practice love and demand blessings at all cost.  And here we be, the shining tree, the fortress of God's grace. And here we stand, God's army of man, the Rainbow Warriors who command.


Holiness David Running Eagle Drums and White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings


Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
 
Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I bless the sacred nine directions in you, my relative of the blue. Welcome into our hearts. Welcome into the new view. Blessings you forever, in the Wind and it's true!

Labels