Translate

" A song to sing, a prayer to bring, hope and joy no matter what the sting. "
Grandmother Sunshine Glory Shine Sings

Circle with Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
http://www.facebook.com/groups/crystalindigochildren

RECENT SACRED SONG BLESSINGS

ALightFromWithin.Org Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy Presents to you "We Bless You" Blog series of Sacred Song Blessings for the World. Sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman and Sacred Drum by Holiness David Running Eagle. Welcome into our Hearts and We Bless You!
Fire Offers Purification


Birthing of Hope with Fire Blessings

Search This Blog

Friday, December 24, 2010

Today, I Gift My Heart to a Glorious Day!

Today, I give my heart to the world. I have to say, it's a glorious day.  And when it's sorrow that leads the way, then we look for hope tomorrow.  And it's our time to pray, looking for glory in each day.  Pray that your relatives find the way, where rainbows come to save the day.  And heaven opens her arms to say that all is okay, just bow down and pray. 


We are on our way, to the home of sacred ways.  Where the sunlight hits our souls.  Where the light within does glow.  And our hearts sing in the winds, to purify everything again. We start with a heart (bow down and show respect to all living life) and we look up and say, "Thou Art"(part of God or wholeness of the sacred circle of life).  My relative it's you.  My relative it's true.  My relative you are the blue (from heaven that's me and you). My relative I love you.  And on this path, the golden lasts, where dreams come on home and we radiate like a sun. 


There are missions to bee (dream impossible dreams). And there we are part of all the leaves.  And my soul just reaches within. And my heart does sing and ring (freedom is known where the red cross the blue, the yellow is the dream come true).  I know you are the true, inside the cosmic blue, the heaven I know in you (soul flight).  The heart that would be true .....(5 relative) ........ (8 holy) (lowest note of the fire purification or walking / embracing others on the red road, where the law of love presides).


Sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal person and Sacred Drum by Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star your Father Red Hand, elder lavender person.  Alightfromwithin.org, Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy on the Hoops!


(¨`♥´¨)
  `•¸•´  ♥ oneness ♥•*´)¸.•*´´)¸.•*´¨)¸.•*´¨)¸.•*¨¨)
                           (¸¸.•´*(¸¸.•´*( .•´*(¸¸.•¨*(¸¸.•♥

From all of us on the Hoops to all of you, Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy Wishing you,
Happy holidays, Merry christmas, Eve and a Prophetic New Year, Bringing peace to your heart around the world!


Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy


Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I bless the sacred nine directions in you, my relative of the blue. Welcome into our hearts. Welcome into the new view. Blessings you forever, in the Wind and it's true!

Labels