Translate

" A song to sing, a prayer to bring, hope and joy no matter what the sting. "
Grandmother Sunshine Glory Shine Sings

Circle with Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
http://www.facebook.com/groups/crystalindigochildren

RECENT SACRED SONG BLESSINGS

ALightFromWithin.Org Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy Presents to you "We Bless You" Blog series of Sacred Song Blessings for the World. Sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman and Sacred Drum by Holiness David Running Eagle. Welcome into our Hearts and We Bless You!
Fire Offers Purification


Birthing of Hope with Fire Blessings

Search This Blog

Friday, February 25, 2011

Pour Out a Heart of Gold, God's Glory Filled

There is a time when willows blow, down in the river, down below. My soul does wander to the ebb and flow. My heart does grumble to ever know.  What makes me ride the river's tide?  What makes me play with the waters waves?  I know it's about to make some change. My heart is flowing to learn and gain. When I seek a home to carry me in pride. I wonder how God makes me realize. There is a storm waiting for me, because it's rainbows forever you sea (vision with our hearts).


Glory to the sun, upon our skies. Glory to rains and rainbow pies (sections of oneness likes). And my heart will blow in the winds, where green grass grows (anew), and willows begin (seed of life grows).  My soul is wandering to the rivers's call. I beckon towards you, before I fall. But as I do, my treasures grow, just like a crystal (truth about the book of life), my heart will know.  


Can we live inside such love?  Can we be guided from heaven's doves?  And when we seek a river of love, do we find rainbows, Mothers who stuff (fill you up with love)?  If only I could breath to ride above the tides, maybe I could learn to fly.  And if I could fly in the sky, maybe I could go to stars above. There my soul will remember you, throughout destiny, I will be true. My soul does linger in the winds, because my heart will learn to win(d).  Go and find me. Come and begin. Go and find me, learn to ride the wind.  And if you can, join the stars, ride down from heaven beyond the clouds. And when you reach the atmosphere, find the rainbows, where treasures are near. There I will stand to hold your hands, brotherhood will make us all man. 


Feel the soaring of our souls.  Feel the pouring of God's glory and flow. And when we ride the waves of time, we feel we are taken to the heights. Come below to explore the shores, to find rainbows, we adore.  And the children who run around, they show us how to act clowns. Joy in our lives, joy to the world, joy to rainbow(s), that always fill. Joy to heaven upon our hearts. Joy to literally, "don't keep us apart". And my joy upon your feet (each step of your journey). Walk upright my Brother for all to sea (heart vision and dream).  And my soul will be on your pride, because I support you far and wide.  And the soul within you speaks, the Sister of heaven who longs to keep, the holy word that beckons and calls, we are all Brothers, Sisters in one hall.


Rainbow warriors who come to this world, they know of love that always fills. And those who believe in prophecies call, they are salvation, because they fall (bow and pray). Rainbows, come into the wind. Rainbows, come bow again. Rainbows look at your pride. Rainbows, we are on a ride. Rainbows come to win(d). Rainbow fill the world (pour out their hearts) of sin (who need love and purification of their souls). Rainbows collide within, to show our hearts are growing thin (weary, but hope filled, for the veil of forgetfulness is being lifted to heal). Rainbows come this day, to show our how to slide down (from heaven as we are all star children of the rainbow clan) and play. Rainbows, you glorify the child, the one who looks pretty wild, but inside a heart of gold, where heaven relies on men foretold.

White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star Drums



Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
 

Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

1 comment:

  1. Someone said,
    This is nice post which I was awaiting for such an article and I have gained some useful information from this site. Thanks for sharing this information.

    SEPTEMBER 14, 2011 12:52 AM

    ReplyDelete

I bless the sacred nine directions in you, my relative of the blue. Welcome into our hearts. Welcome into the new view. Blessings you forever, in the Wind and it's true!

Labels