Translate

" A song to sing, a prayer to bring, hope and joy no matter what the sting. "
Grandmother Sunshine Glory Shine Sings

Circle with Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
http://www.facebook.com/groups/crystalindigochildren

RECENT SACRED SONG BLESSINGS

ALightFromWithin.Org Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy Presents to you "We Bless You" Blog series of Sacred Song Blessings for the World. Sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman and Sacred Drum by Holiness David Running Eagle. Welcome into our Hearts and We Bless You!
Fire Offers Purification


Birthing of Hope with Fire Blessings

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Song of the Blue

Let's ride those waves, from here to save, all our relatives of the rainbow, we are embraced. There we sea, the longing of the breeze, to bring us home to eternity. Sing for me and you today. I will gift my love a wave. Sail forever and into the sun, where we greet on the run. There I stand with you. There I feel the blue. There is a mighty clue, the waves of eternal fly through you.

Where do you go when the wind is still? I know it's time to fulfill. I have to take my hands and guide the lands, to bring us home today. I will make a stand for love. I will show the world how to glove. I will embrace you this day, forever the soul will be displayed.

We are the sacred river roar. We are the thunder and the snore. We are taking aback when we use shame, because love doesn't blame. It's time to walk on out, to the place we make a shout. To feel the winds in you. To know the sacred is true. I will fly with you. Where the river shines a mighty sail, the waves and currents really know how to wail. And I will set my course to thee, the shadows who need more mercy, but in the end, I have to say, bow down again, it's a wonderful parade, when you are with me deer.  When you are shouting thrills. I know you want to set sail. I know you want to learn to sail. But in the passing of the tides, you wander and look for another ride, to take you away. To make a place for you to play.
 

Come brothers and sisters, sail with me. I want to share the blue dark seas. I will be tears of mighty streams, those who shout out loyal beams. And light from within, will shine and burst, to show the soul within it's worth. And I will be, the setting of th seas. There a shore of diamonds will appear, the waking of the sacred shrills. I dance for you in the winter light and now it's time to make a good fight. I gift to you my loving tears, wait for you to be loyal and near. I set my course in the open window, hoping all will learn to grow.

Our dreams are shattered yesterday, but tomorrow I say we long to play and in the meantime, the great big dream. I gift you presently.


White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star Drums. A sacred song blessings for the winds, a Song of the Blue, helps us begin! 

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 5:28 PM, White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com wrote subject - Prayer Date: 09232012 Song of the Blue

Greetings Relatives on Hoop 4,
Sacred Song Blessing, prayer for today "Song of the Blue", the winds that display along the waves.
White Buffalo Calf Woman and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star
elders of the rainbow clan, alightfromwithin.org, Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
 
Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I bless the sacred nine directions in you, my relative of the blue. Welcome into our hearts. Welcome into the new view. Blessings you forever, in the Wind and it's true!

Labels