Translate

" A song to sing, a prayer to bring, hope and joy no matter what the sting. "
Grandmother Sunshine Glory Shine Sings

Circle with Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
http://www.facebook.com/groups/crystalindigochildren

RECENT SACRED SONG BLESSINGS

ALightFromWithin.Org Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy Presents to you "We Bless You" Blog series of Sacred Song Blessings for the World. Sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman and Sacred Drum by Holiness David Running Eagle. Welcome into our Hearts and We Bless You!
Fire Offers Purification


Birthing of Hope with Fire Blessings

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Part One - Prayer Date: 09142013 Yom Kippur, Day of Forgiveness (Day of Atonement)


Yom means "day" in Hebrew and Kippur comes from a root that means "to atone". Thus Yom Kippur has come to mean "day of atonement". Some[who?] say there is a link to kapporet, the “mercy seat” or covering of the Ark of the Covenant. Abraham Ibn Ezra states that the word indicates the task and not just the shape of the ark cover.

Yom Kippur (Hebrew: יוֹם כִּפּוּר, IPA: [ˈjom kiˈpuʁ], or יום הכיפורים), also known as Day of Atonement, is the holiest day of the year for the Jewish people.[1] Its central themes are atonement and repentance. Jewish people traditionally observe this holy day with an approximate 25-hour period of fasting and intensive prayer, often spending most of the day in synagogue services.

Yom Kippur completes the annual period known in Judaism as the High Holy Days or Yamim Nora'im ("Days of Awe") that commences with Rosh Hashanah. According to Jewish tradition, God inscribes each person's fate for the coming year into a book, the Book of Life, on Rosh Hashanah, and waits until Yom Kippur to "seal" the verdict. During the Days of Awe, a Jewish person tries to amend his or her behavior and seek forgiveness for wrongs done against God (bein adam leMakom) and against other human beings (bein adam lechavero). The evening and day of Yom Kippur are set aside for public and private petitions and confessions of guilt (Vidui). At the end of Yom Kippur, one hopes that they have been forgiven by God. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur

Prayer Date: 09142013 Yom Kippur, Day of Forgiveness (Day of Atonement)

Yom Kippur you say it's time to let the forgiveness shine. Yet in your eyes, there still lives lies, when you start to sin. You don't even know how to begin. You say you want to live freely and wake for goodness sake, but as you walk away in free, you let the sin come in. You don't change the love within.

There you roll outside and dole, all the hatred that began. And forgiveness is the way to let the soul ride out the sin, yet you did not begin. Absolution is not the grin (deviously forgive, then unforgive). And even as you rise and glow, you think you know the way. But as you say, the prayers today, let all your soul reign, instead of what brings you shame (sinning flesh of the rainbow clan, the sacred robe of four directions aka buffalo robe).

Today is the righteous winds, across the human face. And totality is the rising seas (blue), to what God does proclaim. it's joy in all our wane. Did you bow down today? did you share prayers along the way? Did you learn to walk a new way? Are you going sin again? And what about your community? Are you going to be part of the breeze? Will you let hatred win? Or are you going to let the forgiveness in?

And Yom Kippur has a day, to rise up and find a new wave. Yet as I bow and drift with clouds, I want to find a praise. Let me save, all my relatives in the waves. Let me save, all my relatives today. Will pour/poor find my lies and reach for my willing heart? Will I be saved to help their rays, then one more willing praise. I need to save.... I need a new way.  I need to crave, the hope of a willing praise. And when I shut down and tears seem to find my clown. All my tears a roar, instead of waking to adore.

All those sins just rise away. Just to come back another way. And if I don't make this change, how will I truly gain. It's Yom Kippur today, Hashem* says love is the way. And all the Great Spirits in me, choose out to find liberty. yet as I walk away from praise, there lies another haze. I get confused upon my heart. how can I forgive all those arks? I will find a way.  I will find a way for my tears to save. I will find away, to forgive all my daze. And when we are shuttered by shame, help me, oh Lord help me to gain. I will share my heart with you, when I learn to forgive and be true.

Send all my hate away. Help me forgive those who did not display, love and courtesy along the waves. I am the Jewish saint, who is willing to give up late, to show the world a better way. To show all my relatives, I have something to say. It's time to change our attitude. it's time to forgive and make a knew. It's time to share the waking call. It's time for love after all.

We are the oldest (flesh/sole of the Rainbow Colors on the Red Road, where the law is LOVE, whom Jews are the physically the oldest of the Rainbow Clan, and spiritually the youngest on the heavenly blue road of the soul) you see, inside of paradise of the leaves. And when we share our hearts, it's time to hold the holy ark. And you and me, it's destiny. It's time for Yom Kippur to share our kneads (knees/needs). It's time to make a change, to heal and rapture with everything. I send my love to the world. I forgive this sacred herd. And when I don't understand, help me pray Lord for me to be grand.  And Hashem* show me the way, to forgive and show gratitude for each day. help me to relieve this world, to show them how to become better than the rest of this herd/heard.


Twin Deer Mother sings and Father Red Hand drums for all the Sacred Suns, all the Rainbow Clan.

*HaShem is the Hebrew word which many pious Jews use instead of the yod-hey-vav-hey (יהוה– YHVH) name, in casual conversations, and literally means The Name. When they encounter this name during prayers or when reading from the Torah, they visualize יהוה and say Adonai. HaShem is used 7484 times in the Tanach. Neither HaShem, nor it’s Greek equivalent is ever used in the Nazarean Codicil. The first use, of HaShem, is in:
  • Bereshit (Genesis) 2:4 This is the account of the heavens and the earth when they were created. When HaShem God made the earth and the heavens-- http://www.betemunah.org/hashem.html
 "It is one of God's greatest gifts, that he permits a person to erase the sins of his past, so that he can begin a better life, a life unhampered by the corosive effects of past sins." Ervin Stone commentary on Leviticus 16 (Confessions 16:4), Chumash/Torah.

Leviticus 16:4
He shall don a sacred linen tunic; linen breeches shall be upon his flesh, he shall gird himself with a linen sash and cover his head with a linen turban; they are sacred vestments - he shall immerse himself in water and then don them. 

Linen:  plant fibers, a yarn thread or cloth made of flax.
Flax: Any of a genus of the flax family, especially a slender erect plant with delicate blue flowers and narrow leaves, the seeds are used to make lin seed oil and the fibers of the stem are spun into linen thread. The thread like fibers of these plants, ready for spinning. Any of a number of flax like plants. Family is Linaceae.

Sacred linen tunic: Leviticus 16:4 commentary
The Kohen Gadol had two sets of vestments. One was called golden vestments, and consisted of eight garments, four of which contained gold. The second set was called white vestments, and consisted of four white linen garments described in this verse. The white vestments were worn only on Yom Kippur, and even then only for special portions of the service that are specified in this chapter. The order of the service and the garments in which each portion of it was performed is discussed in the notes. Since the Jewish people have sinned by worshiping a calf made of gold [and that sin remains like a "prosecuter" demanding the people be punished], it would have been inappropiate for the Kohen Gadol to wear gold, while seeking forgiveness for the people's sins.  Consequently he did not wear the golden vestments during the portions of the service that saught forgiveness for sin.  The word linen in the same verse. The whiteness of linen is symbolic of forgiveness; and the material itself symbolizes the heavenly service of the angels who are described as wearing linen, as it were. The four white vestments symbolize the four camps of Angels that serve God. The custom to wear a white kittel on Yom Kippur originated from the white vestments of the Kohen Gadol. The sages taught that a white garment is also symbolic of the Jews confidence that God will accept our repentance on Yom Kippur. When Israel faces God's judgement, they dress in white, as if going to a celebration, in confidence that God will accept their repentance and forgive them.

Kohen, Cohen [kɒˈhɛn kɔɪn]:
Judaism a member of the priestly family of the Tribe of Levi, descended from Aaron, who has certain ritual privileges in the synagogue service. [from Hebrew, literally: priest]

The High Priest (Heb. כהן גדול kohen gadol) was the chief religious official of Israelite religion and of classical Judaism from the rise of the Israelite nation until the destruction of the Second Temple of Jerusalem. The high priests belonged to the Jewish priestly families that trace their paternal line back to Aaron, the first high priest and elder brother of Moses. Aaron, though he is but rarely called "the great priest", being generally simply designated as "ha-kohen" (the priest), was the first incumbent of the office, to which he was appointed by God (Book of Exodus 28:1–2; 29:4–5).

All my Relatives,
Excerpt from Prayer Date: 09142013 Yom Kippur, Day of Forgiveness (Day of Atonement) with additional interpretations by White Buffalo Calf Woman, elder crystal child, iyeshka or interpreter of visions and dreams.

All those sins just rise away. Just to come back another way. And if I don't make this change, how will I truly gain. It's Yom Kippur (holy day of releasing, forgiving and atonement) today (everyday), Hashem* (the name of God, the utterance of your heavenly transmission) says love is the way. And all the Great Spirits in me (seen and unseen spiritual entities of the Rainbow Clan flying through me), choose out to find liberty (they seek). Yet as I walk away from praise, there lies another haze (those who are confused, unclean and pondering, those who refuse to do daily and hourly blessings to cleans the spacial fields, all our relatives). I get confused upon my heart. How can I forgive all those arks(each child of the rainbow is a holy ark, are we always going to be sharks? attack, rather than listen and receive, gift time to conceive)? I will find a way. I will find a way for my tears to save (all my brothers and sisters, all my relatives). I will find a way, to forgive all my daze. And when we are shuttered by shame, help me, oh Lord help me to gain (forgive, no more shame, no more blame, cleanse and purify to play the gain, dig deep and find the treasure from the lesson). I will share my heart with you, when I learn to forgive and be true.

White Buffalo Calf Woman sings Prayer Date: 09142013 Yom Kippur, Day of Forgiveness (Day of Atonement). This Sacred Song Blessing is above and at the beginning. Thank you.

All those sins just rise away. Just to come back another way. And if I don't make this change, how will I truly gain. It's Yom Kippur today, Hashem* says love is the way. And all the Great Spirits in me, choose out to find liberty.  Yet as I walk away from praise, there lies another haze. I get confused upon my heart. how can I forgive all those arks? I will find a way.  I will find a way for my tears to save. I will find away, to forgive all my daze. And when we are shuttered by shame, help me, oh Lord help me to gain. I will share my heart with you, when I learn to forgive and be true.

Yom Kippur, day to forgive and make restitution for your sins
With the linen (flax) garments we are shown, how grass can make us have new beginnings, for it's the grass, each blade, that catches the dew drops and feeds the soil, to make all things covered, not bare, a blanket of clothes, to show spiritual growth, the green grass is what we all dew, the spirit of greatness in the loo. The RIVER is used like a toilet. Everything is thrown in and all mixed up together, one flowing river. This is the green color of the whole embrace or Oneness.

The river of life that gifts us grace, painful torrential waters, lessons at each turn, yet a bend or bow will earn, the circumvention of life, rather than lessons all the time. And heaven will ponder about the roaming waters, where joy could be known, when we hop, skip and horn. We are wearing our green garments, our spiritual river is flowing free, our hearts will embrace, even the most disgusting tastes. I will lead them all home, for together or the thorns. It's Oneness you see, upon the rolling seas. It's time for us to shine, to bring all home to DIVINE. Let us walk this way, leading others from astray. Bring your family home. Teach them all the tones. Let us sing and dance, show the world how to prance. It's a wearing of the Lords, we are blue blood after all. Kingdoms rise and fall, yet Kings are upon the halls. We are relatives to thee, thus kinsmen we would bee, And a dream unmet, yet in our hearts we kept, time is shifting deers, on the journey there is fear. Yet if we pray and talk, rather than the stalk, we would find the grass down below the task. We would hold and embrace, even the most disgusting taste. For heaven will shine in all our tasks, the duty of the mask, the rainbow colored fields, where we are home for real. And paradise is waiting to shine her face. Just have to learn to fall, bow down after and even all, for we are the children of eternal grace. We are Lords, blue blood and that's RICH. We are heavenly gods sent, the voice of salvation horns. And with each soul, an ark does live, the rainbow colors that run stiff, aligned with time, just for us to forgive and bind. Fields of glory tell, it's time for us to be like shells. Listening to the tones, each story has it's groan. And we are going through, the sent of God it's going to flew. Children of the Rainbow that shines, we are Kinsmen this time. I bow with you. We are kinsmen this time. I bow with you. I keep my promises, I will dew my part. I will rise to the calling to the HOLY ARK, for you are my Angel, my Holy Ark I need. And you are my holy Lord if we could only act like this pleased. You are my Shepard if you filial-ly, to be my heaven sent, just to help me. Thank you for forgiving me. 

The garment of grass shares another beginning of spiritual reunion with the tools of light our Rainbow Colors in four directions, the temporary house or holy ark we are for others. Fire and color waves are always in death and at some point dies, like our physical bodies. A fire is extinguished by water (birth or renewal, as green is a female color), when emergencies arise. However, both fire and water is needed to create a mist, the dew of the breath of our individually or autonomy to roam freely. The linen garment is a transient house made of grass (Sukkot building of the temporary hut), the spiritual renewal needed to be aware of our heavenly mission with our soul, with our earthly tools of light with our flesh. To unite and forgive all the rest. This is the constant of this relativity, eternal. 


In this topic of the Sacred Linen Tunic: Leviticus 16:4 commentary (Kohen Gadol vestments are not individual, isolated items. Instead, they merge into a single vestment.)


The Kohen Gadol ( The High Priest) had two sets of vestments. One was called golden vestments, and consisted of eight garments, four of which contained gold. The second set was called white vestments, and consisted of four white linen garments described in this verse. The white vestments were worn only on Yom Kippur, and even then only for special portions of the service that are specified in this chapter. The order of the service and the garments in which each portion of it was performed is discussed in the notes. Since the Jewish people have sinned by worshiping a calf made of gold [and that sin remains like a "prosecuter" demanding the people be punished], it would have been inappropiate for the Kohen Gadol to wear gold, while seeking forgiveness for the people's sins.  Consequently he did not wear the golden vestments during the portions of the service that saught forgiveness for sin.  The word linen in the same verse. The whiteness of linen is symbolic of forgiveness; and the material itself symbolizes the heavenly service of the angels who are described as wearing linen, as it were. The four white vestments symbolize the four camps of Angels that serve God. The custom to wear a white kittel on Yom Kippur originated from the white vestments of the Kohen Gadol. The sages taught that a white garment is also symbolic of the Jews confidence that God will accept our repentance on Yom Kippur. When Israel faces God's judgement, they dress in white, as if going to a celebration, in confidence that God will accept their repentance and forgive them.

The *High Priest - The *Kohen Gadol, is like  the violet child.  They wear two sets of vestments. Inner white linen (four camps of Angels that serve God).  And outer gold strands inlaid in the white linen (sinned by worshiping a calf and that sin remains to be removed, forgiven and understood).  You have to remember that often we commit sins and don't really understand what we are doing. Learning to forgive helps us to shift towards the great cleansing of our souls, to walk holy with our soles.  This is the duty of the violet child, the holy pipe keeper, the voice of Godliness. Each child wears four directions in rainbow colors. These four directions are like walls or "I" beams.   There are four colors on the outside of this house and four colors on the inside of this temporary dwelling. The four colors on the outside represent the golden strands or light beams of the Rainbow Clan. These are the seen colors or rather registered frequency of light, like the Rainbow that shines to remind us of this glory. Here we are in need of our sins to be removed, forgiven and understood, like children learning not to pick up the cat by the neck. We children of the Rainbow are learning not to worship the golden calf, but to understand it's the symbol of Brotherhood and that each child is a golden calf. The inside four colors is represented by the white buffalo, the four camps of Angels that serve God, our inner vision from heaven. This is White Buffalo Calf Woman and I gift these four rainbow colors on the outside, yet there rides along the four inside rainbow colors that shine as well. Together these make up the eight rainbow colors each one of us wear. And these vestments of white linen with gold strands represent the Buffalo Robe, the four directions in Rainbow Colors. Which now you know consists of eight rainbow colors, four outside and four more colors inside. When we forgive, repent and take to serve God or each other as God, the voices of heavenly transmission, we find we reach the pinnacle of the judgement of God or the Heavenly Great Spirits we innate wish to make pleased. Our Voices carry great weight. And it's through the heavenly sacred song blessings, we hear the inner four tones on the blue road/hoop/circle. And it's the four emanation on the red road/hoop/circle. Conflict arises when we do not forgive and release. Unity is realized, when we talk/soul and walk/sole the same vibrancy and harmony. We feel peace that flows and a river that grows, from one stepping stone to the next lesson. Love will over turn and priests must teach us how, to forgive and release, fly with faith and be relieved. It's heavenly glory that brings us near, the holy walking phase of liberty. It's the shift towards harmony, inside and out, let it be glory bee, a great dream. All together we are sown, the green grass is known (sacred tunic, holy the vestments of the buffalo robe).
  

The Great Name HaShem Revealed

HaShem, meaning "the Name" is the Great Name (merit, mission, allegiance or true blue), which some on the hoops with Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy have received.  The Great Name consists of the Mission (blue road soul), tools to accomplish mission (red road sole), joyful path of the dream (yellow road vision) and the binding of threads (white road shines), Spacial relativity. For me, White Buffalo Calf Woman is the blue road name, my mission. And Twin Deer Mother is my tools of light which help me to accomplish my mission. Everyone in the Rainbow Clan has a Great Name, which is written on the Book of Life inside of you, the temporary house you dwell upon. Hear the soul is guided to take to the hided (skin/hide/four directions/house/dwelling) to find a place to grow, to sow, to bind and take control, the mission from heaven sent to earth to shine all that is envisioned, a dream that is binding and turns (rolls over lessons with true love, to receive the treasure, dig closer to find the buried gold, the slumber of the soul within that longs to be bold, to shine on out, to bring a shout, to share the wisdom they know, inside they are wanting to flow).
 
Everyone is God. Everyone is HaShem, the name of God. Everyone has a station or a filial duty to the whole of the Rainbow Clan, or the Circle of the Oneness of God's domain, the spacial fields of relativity. That makes you and me, the golden arks of the seas, when we learn to share with dignity. Learning about our GREATNESS, everyone holds, means to understand and honor our position or point of view and understanding we need everyone for this dreamscape/dreamspace to be sown, because it's all together, it's known. 

We are God together. We are God individually. We are, all things seen and unseen are the God, the utterance of heavenly transmission. It's up to you and me to listen to the breeze and hear what is being said to us all. To learn about our Greatness towards the fall, bowing to the dream, the Rainbow colored beams. Because we are the Messiah (high priests) who will save, each child of the rainbow who will crave, to walk the holy path of unison, the soul within the sole without, the white within (white linen tunic), the gold without and all about (gold strands sown in white linen tunic), the Greatnesss of your Mission, we soil the grout, because we use you deer, just like a mirror.
We need you, don't you see. I need you deliberately. For you are my Relative I am near, the relative I don't wish to fear, the relative I bless today, to bring in validation of the cave, wheren heaven shines in we, together we will mist in the breeze. We will be holy dew, where rainbow colors come true. We send our love out to you, ewes, all the lambs of God, who speak, softly with love and shouts out to the holy fame, we bless and we tame. It's time to share our hearts, the heavenly name out loud. It's written on your book, for it's sown. All crystal children can sing this short song, the heavenly great name. Learning how, well that's this colors challenge. And what colors are you, the child with a view, your ordained point of view, your filial duty too. For your Great Name will show us true, exactly what you are supposed to do.  We long to feel close to you.
 
All my Relatives of the Rainbow Clan, that means you and you and me too.
In the article  "Parshas Tetzaveh - Jewels and Bells: The Kohen Gadol's Vestments" by Rabbi Avraham Gordimer , these are the interpretations given to you, by White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother.  Hear are a few interpretations for the Jewels and Bells of the Vestments.

For all my Relatives, your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child, alightfromwithin.org, Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Parshas Tetzaveh - Jewels and Bells: The Kohen Gadol's Vestments

Author: Rabbi Avraham Gordimer
Article Date: Thursday February 10, 2011

Rabbi Avraham Gordimer: The Kohen Gadol’s 

Interpretation by Wbcw:  *high priest, or one who has faith and a holy gait or walk (wakan).

Rabbi Avraham Gordimer: Special vestments included precious stones engraved with the names of the Shevatim (Tribes of Israel). 

Interpretation by Wbcw: 12 tribes of Israel, the Jewish Nation, represent the Rainbow Clan, the twelve divisions, the almighty foot, the length of the heartbeat of a stone, the crystalline stone of the Star of David. 12 represents the Rainbow Mother, she is the field, where the 11 the Crystal child, the Sun lives within the circle. This is the Mother (square field, four sacred directions, where we beam light) and Sun (nine sacred streams sits still, flows through, rolls with the view, shines through), the sacred field, Mother and Sun/Son.  Rainbow Mother represents the fields where the children of the Rainbow Clan are birthed (the Suns, Shavah). It is the Jewish Nation whom are the Eldest of the rainbow Clan, and who are to deliver this questor to this holy land, where milk and honey, stars and brotherhood. Great Spirit in each and every man, each cosmic dust that stands. 


Interpretation by Wbcw:  Everyone is a sacred stone, or a crystalline entity or being of light, through the Rainbow Clan, which all seen and unseen is sown, the Oneness of all the stones. Each a pearl, a diamond, a jewel of precious colors, where engraved on your book of life, the temporary house of the Rainbow colors in four directions you wear as a holy robe or buffalo robe (with prayer cloth) shines the precious color of you as the jewel from paradise, sent from heaven to gift your mission upon this world, to serve and care for all the herd/heard, voices of God or the utterance of heavenly transmission, the voice of God, the song in the clouds, that blows in the winds over the rainbow colors and their sins (written in the book of life, we are attempting to cleanse).


Rabbi Avraham Gordimer:  The Torah writes concerning these precious stones, “And Aharon shall bear their names (of the Shevatim, on the stones) before Hashem”, and “And Aharon shall bear the names of B'nei Yisroel in the Choshen Ha-Mishpat (Breastplate of Judgment) upon his heart when he comes to the Kodesh (Holy Place), as a remembrance before Hashem at all times.” (Shemos 28:12, 29) 


Interpretation by Wbcw: This is about the GREAT NAME (HaShem revealed), where your Mission and Tools of light will guide you towards the Great Dream you carry forth for all of the Rainbow Clan in your filial duties to Relativity, the fields of Rainbow Mother and Crystal Child.

To cleanse the spacial field of Rainbow Mother and Crystal Child (Sun), say, 

"I bless with fire and water the sacred nine streams and four holy directions/beams."

additionally,  

" I bless with my breath, to pass this holy test. I gift my love to these fields, to help all be reeled, to where green grass will grow and heaven will always know, I am devoted and true, when I act holy blue (royal blue blood, true blue, kingsmen, heavenly kinsmen), a relative to you."

Greatness of the Rainbow Clan

Rabbi Avraham Gordimer: The bottom of the Kohen Gadol’s Me’il (outer robe) was lined with bells and pomegranate-shaped adornments, and the bills rang as the Kohen Gadol walked. The Torah concludes its description of the Me’il by stating, “And its sound shall be heard when he comes to the Kodesh before Hashem, and when he exits, so that he not die.” (ibid. v. 35)  

Rabbi Avraham Gordimer: What is the significance of the precious stones on the vestments of the Kohen Gadol as he approaches before Hashem? What is the meaning of the sound of the Me’il’s bells ringing when the Kohen Gadol enters and exits the Kodesh?



Interpretation by Wbcw:

Rabbi Avraham Gordimer: Rashi (from Shemos Rabbah) and Targum Yonasan ben Uziel (on 28:12) explain that the precious stones invoke the merit of the Shevatim before Hashem; this is the import of the Kohen Gadol’s vestments bearing the precious stones during Avodah (sacrificial service). 

Interpretation by Wbcw: 

Rabbi Avraham Gordimer: However, one may ask how exactly the Kohen Gadol’s bearing of these jewels engraved with the names of the Shevatim invokes their merit; doesn’t Hashem know of the Shevatim’s merit anyway?

Interpretation by Wbcw:

Rabbi Avraham Gordimer: The role of Kohen Gadol is associated with great glory. The Kohen Gadol’s Avodah, leadership, prestige and visage make him one of the most impressive personalities during the Mishkan and Beis Ha-Mikdash periods. (See Rambam Hil. K'lei Ha-Mikdash ch. 5.) However, the Kohen Gadol in truth is merely a shaliach – an emissary – of K'lal Yisroel. His Avodah brings the people and the entire Kehunah (Priesthood) expiation and merit, and the glory of his role is not his own.

Interpretation by Wbcw:

Rabbi Avraham Gordimer: In this light, we may understand the engraved names of the Shevatim on the precious stones of the Kohen Gadol’s vestments as signs of mission and allegiance, such that the names of the people whom the Kohel Gadol represents in his Avodah are embedded on his outfit. The names of the Shevatim on the precious stones testify that the Kohen Gadol is a servant and representative of the tzibbur, the pubic, and his identification with the public is part of his very clothing.

Interpretation by Wbcw:
 Rabbi Avraham Gordimer: This is especially meaningful when it comes to Avodah, as the Kohen Gadol’s Avodah is markedly defined as service for the tzibbur, whom the Kohen Gadol represents, for the names of the Shevatim on the vestments worn during public Avodah visibly designate the Kohen Gadol as a shaliach of the tzibbur and testify that he is working on behalf of B’nei Yisroel and not on behalf of himself. This establishes that the Avodah of the Kohen Gadol is a sincere rite in which the people, and not only the Kohen Gadol himself, are connected with Hashem. Such is very plausibly the meaning of the precious stones invoking the merit of the Shevatim before Hashem - that via the sh'lichus of the Kohen Gadol do the names of the Shevatim stand directly before Hashem and does the nation serve Him.

Interpretation by Wbcw:

Rabbi Avraham Gordimer: The commentators disagree on the interpretation of the pasuk regarding the sound generated by the Me’il: “And its sound shall be heard when he comes to the Kodesh before Hashem, and when he exits, so that he not die.” Rashi maintains that it refers to the general prohibition to perform Avodah without the full vestments; the Ramban opines that it means that the Kohen Gadol may not enter for Avodah and depart therefrom without serving notice (as provided by the sounding of the Me’il’s bells) of his entry and exit, out of respect. Many other interpretations are offered.

Interpretation by Wbcw:
 Rabbi Avraham Gordimer: One can suggest a new interpretation as well. The pasuk refers to the import of the bells when the Kohen Gadol enters and leaves the Kodesh. Since the Kohen Gadol may not wear the Me’il into the Kodesh Ha-Kodoshim, it is reasonable to read the pasuk as referring to the Kodesh proper – the inner area where the Menorah, Shulchan and Mizbach Ha-Zahav (Golden Altar) stand, in front of the curtains that delineate the Kodesh Ha-Kodoshim. The Kodesh is a quiet area, entered only twice daily to burn Ketores (Incense) and prepare and light the Menorah, as well as for the Kohanim to prostrate themselves after the Avodah is completed. The Kodesh is also entered once every Shabbos in order to change the Lechem Ha-Panim (Showbread). Unlike the Azarah (Courtyard), which is busy with the offering and consuming of korbonos throughout the day, as well as much other activity associated with the ongoing Avodah therein, the Kodesh is tranquil and usually void of human presence. The Kodesh may only be entered by Kohanim, who may not enter for purposes other than Avodah, and who must prostrate themselves every time they are present. Furthermore, the Avodas Ha-Ketores must be performed in the Kodesh in isolation; only one Kohen may be present for the Ketores Service.   

Interpretation by Wbcw:

Rabbi Avraham Gordimer: The Kodesh, with its heightened restrictions, is a locus of intense sanctity. Its quiet and solitude, largely a result of significantly limited human presence, contribute to its special aura of kedushah.

Interpretation by Wbcw:

Rabbi Avraham Gordimer: These notions enable us to understand and better appreciate the relationship of the Kohen Gadol with the Kodesh. One might think that the Kohen Gadol's holy stature suits him well for visitation in the Kodesh; however, this is not fully the case. The Kodesh is a realm of untouchable sanctity, and limited human presence therein is a tolerated necessity and exceptional privilege. Humans must sense that the Kodesh is where the undisturbed intensity of Hashem's Presence is manifest - such as was encountered by Moshe at the S'neh (Burning Bush) and by K'lal Yisroel at Mattan Torah (the Revelation at Sinai); no one may feel comfortable in the Kodesh or be there often, as it is akin to the holiest ground.

Interpretation by Wbcw:

Rabbi Avraham Gordimer: This is the function of the bells on the Me'il of the Kohen Gadol - for the clanging of the bells informs the Kohen Gadol that even he, despite his eminently holy status, is encroaching upon infinitely holier territory by the necessity of his presence in the Kodesh. The Kohen Gadol is humbled as he is reminded by the constant sound generated by his vestment that his relationship with the Kodesh is neither natural nor comfortable, as his presence is a relative disturbance to the holy quiet and solitude of the Kodesh.

Interpretation by Wbcw:
Rabbi Avraham Gordimer: The greatness of the Kohen Gadol is not only his elevated stature; surpassing this is the Kohen Gadol’s allegiance to B’nei Yisroel as their grand shaliach, enabling the nation to connect via his Avodah directly with Hashem, as well as his humility, engendered through the sound created by his vestment as a constant reminder to him of Hashem's infinitely greater holiness. 
Interpretation by Wbcw:
Thank you Rabbi Avraham Gordimer http://www.yutorah.org/lectures/lecture.cfm/756281


Ghost Walk  (Sing, Dance, Gather) with us (where you are) each New Moon. 
From the darkness we arise a heavenly child. 
(solar and lunar calender align, January 1, 2014, a cycle of renewal) 
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Pray With Elders around the World

Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I bless the sacred nine directions in you, my relative of the blue. Welcome into our hearts. Welcome into the new view. Blessings you forever, in the Wind and it's true!

Labels