Translate

" A song to sing, a prayer to bring, hope and joy no matter what the sting. "
Grandmother Sunshine Glory Shine Sings

Circle with Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
http://www.facebook.com/groups/crystalindigochildren

RECENT SACRED SONG BLESSINGS

ALightFromWithin.Org Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy Presents to you "We Bless You" Blog series of Sacred Song Blessings for the World. Sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman and Sacred Drum by Holiness David Running Eagle. Welcome into our Hearts and We Bless You!
Fire Offers Purification


Birthing of Hope with Fire Blessings

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

11132013 Field of Paradise: Swimming Ice Blowing in the Wind (snow, crystalline stones, suns)


Aunt Daneen Seasons That Sing sent this to http://www.facebook.com/groups/whitebuffalocalfwomancreations. wbcw.
 
White Buffalo Calf Woman,
right after we were chatting just now went out to do Blessings ....I could feel a Presence/Present(s)... is why I took it .... (the photograph)

 
I always Bless to the the four directions.

 
I thank the creator for the sun
I face to the east and bless east.
My brother Eagle just to be clear.
So I can sea clearly.
My vision.
To cleanse my sight.
To sea clear with my sight soul and intensity. 


I am turning physically around the four directions
 
Thank the creator the for the sunrise.
Thank the breath of life of four directions.
I thank the creator for the breath of life.
 

Face the east and thank the spirit keeper eagle so I could mirror the world clean and pure. My vision be pure of heart.
So I can sea clearly. Let me speak truth love integrity.
 

I face south and to spirit keeper wolf.
I ask to help me again, the walk.
Speak of compassion for mankind and have joy in my heart in all things I do.
 

I face the spirit keeper of the west for the brown bear.
Ask to bring healing to me, people I love, to heal any wounds or hurts.
I send lots to all my Relatives.
 

I face north, To White Buffalo and Holiness.
and always send my love and confess my love and gift me wisdom to make wise choices that is put in front of me.
peacefully without regret.

 
Thanks to Mother Earth, for the beauty I am given from her.
I always gift the earth.
I gift my blessings for her.
I never take more than what I need. I always give back more than I take.
 

Then physically put back the smudge with the world.
 

All my Relatives, I love you, I love me, I love the world.
I forgive you and I forgive me and I forgive the world.
I bless you and I bless me and bless the world, through the sacred nine streams and four holy directions. 

I bow, Aho.
 
ps. Brother Eagle is Lavender or Holiness, the wakan or the holy walk.
go in a circle, after all my relations go around in a circle.
Follow the directions and sending love and blessings.




Field of paradise shine in me. Let my soul find it free. Let me walk hand in hand. I want to really understand. We are a dream world painting deer. We are a dream land that's for sure. Let us dream a better world, where all our Brothers are part of the herd/heard.

Let me stand upon the hills where the rolling of love is near. I will be with you today, to show you just how to bow and pray. We will be there for you, when you need us too. We will be there for you, just in time. All this giving and the taking, just doesn't understand the raking. It's a time of changing, like Seasons of Time. Let us realize it's time to walk with a holy heart. Because it's our duty in the revelation of the seas, the visions inside of thee.

Let us dream a good world today I say. Let us dream of brotherhood along the waves. And if we coincide to make it miracles that drive all our souls this way. We long to praise. One more time, one more day, one more dream phase. It's the third rolling hill in time you sea. We are envisioning. It's the field of dreams. And we are watching over you, where you go. Where you flow. And upon the sunny rivers of light, we are like a Rainbow that sounds with delight. And let children know, it's time to glow, inside their hearts for all to know.

Fields of pastures where I plant my seeds. I ask the Great Spirits to walk with me. I wish for all the children of the seas, to take hold of the supplantation of their knees. Bow down and pray please. It's time to make a land of many walk in peaceful waves. It's time for us to choose to land upon the sacred daze. Come hold my hands today. Come share your faithful rays. Come become a joyous heart. Dance in the streets, we will hold an ark. 

Everyone climb into the Rainbow. Everyone is a field of dreams. Everyone learning to overcome where we hit our drum. Where we feel the rum. All the sweetness that comes. Dream a better place. Dream of a faithful race. Dream of brotherhood that makes you true blue. Dream of a waking heart that wants to know your part. Asking you all you dew, just how can I help you too. And when we are down and out, let us show the world how to shout. Let us ask what we need, to be holy sacred breeze. And inside all this fields of gold is buried for real. Just reel a heart passing by in the breeze. And then reel the heart of those walking upon their knees. Then reel the heart of a stranger in need, then we will know the holy ark, each child, a stone, a field a buried bone. Let the dream in. Let the fields of sin, be righteous again.

Field of paradise. I call to you. I know it's hard to make this view. We are changing our hands, to help and demand, all that we need each day, to help the sacred on it's waves. We are each responsible to help each child grow. We are dreaming a good dream, when happiness is felt in the stream.

White Buffalo Calf Woman sings today, to heal all the sacred rays. WE are on our way. We are on our way. Holiness David Running Eagle shooting Star travelling along the sacred arks/arcs. We are circles in the wind. We are blessing everything. Let us be bold. Take hold and watch the sacred rainbow. It's true and blue. It's part of what we say to you. It's true and blue. It's when heaven blossoms inside of you, when love overtakes all the mistakes and left over is a field of dreams. Let us holler, call the Father, the Cosmic Golden Child is near. Let us always walk without fear.

Gifted by Alightfromwithin.org/donation, Angel Services Locally and Around the World, Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

All our Relatives, Please, Please join Us 
in the Holy Ghost Walk, Gathering in Homes!

 New moon December 2, 2013 05:22:19 PM
 New moon January 1, 2014 aligning with the sun

Ghost Walk  (Sing, Dance, Gather) with us (where you are) each New Moon.
 From the darkness we arise a heavenly child. 
(solar and lunar calender align, January 1, 2014, a cycle of renewal)


Image of many fields streaming by Rainbow Mother Yaniv, streaming stones among the mountain tones and buried bones, the Suns are born (children of the rainbow clan, all our relatives, the spacial fields).

Relatives of the Rainbow Clan, you and you and you and you and me too. There are only a few more New Moons (re/birthing) to go, until we start to flow where it's the spiritual growth, the Great Push (January 1, 2014). We need you to share and shine, to bring in wine, tears divine. We send greetings and blessings as we join together in this dance, the Holy Ghost, the Spiritual toast, we greet you to the sky and back to the why, where we say, forgiveness is treasures, let joy overcome. Tonight it's a way to let love under ONE. We cherish this world, because we are SUNS, each child, each enemy, each parent with a child. All the the little creatures, the rocks and the sticks. All the little varmints (rats, social interrogatory) which pick up the holy wicks (spat, now let's go to work), sparking the willing to have faith in a song, where are all together, moving along. We send blessings in this song. Let your hair down, sing and dance abound. For it's the spiritual soul within that leads and says, Holy to my Spirit, for I am going to bloom. I will share with this world. I will shine until NOON (inner brightest like a Star). We will become treasures when we pray along, together in a song, all together God's ONE. All the little spiders, who weave us to cradle the song. Telling us a story, that look out, watch the bones. There planted deeply a treasure under the stone, if we look closer, we might want to shown, love gifts and hooves (kicks and shoves, like parents on a rug).  
Bowing with all our Relatives, Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Event: Ghost Walk, the New Moon Dance
(Monthly three day gathering with the family and friends, relatives in the winds)
Official Title: Katchee Tope wha: “the Clouds that Dance Ceremony”


Dance when heat and cold (mist/smoke of the ghost) find each other bold, binding to bring in the new, the ghost dance comes to infuse, the soul has risen, awaken and driven, the heavenly soul does reign. Renegades put on your shelter (warriors uniform, buffalo armor, rainbow colors purified), because it's turning to helter skelter (confusion and frenzy, bubbling up the soul does reign).  White Buffalo Calf Woman sings
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Pray With Elders around the World
My computer is protected

Image by Aunt Daneen Seasons That Sing, Silver Child
Paradise gleams, the field in the trees, dew in the breeze!
Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I bless the sacred nine directions in you, my relative of the blue. Welcome into our hearts. Welcome into the new view. Blessings you forever, in the Wind and it's true!

Labels