Translate

" A song to sing, a prayer to bring, hope and joy no matter what the sting. "
Grandmother Sunshine Glory Shine Sings

Circle with Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
http://www.facebook.com/groups/crystalindigochildren

RECENT SACRED SONG BLESSINGS

ALightFromWithin.Org Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy Presents to you "We Bless You" Blog series of Sacred Song Blessings for the World. Sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman and Sacred Drum by Holiness David Running Eagle. Welcome into our Hearts and We Bless You!
Fire Offers Purification


Birthing of Hope with Fire Blessings

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Prayer Date: 09222013 The Wonderful Stone River


The wonderful stone river lives inside of your heart. The beating of the sacred stones, always gifts your part. It rocks and rolls like a baby, that turns in the night and in the day, the river is shining, to show us the colors displayed. Glory bee to the wonderful river, the place where I adore. All the rocks and the streams and the holy making beams. It's a wonderful place, the river I find my face.

There upon the sky, open and it's wide. So much to dream today. So much to say. And when we start to begin again, love feels/fills me up to the hill again, to gift me a solemn vow, love is the grand WOW. And there I stand upon the mountain side, willing to gift my soul and live twice. There with faithful eyes and triuphant hearts. I stand to hold the wind in my face. The wonderful stone river sings to me. I can feel the wonder of the breeze. Holding me close to you. Holding me to this view. Listen to the rolling waves. So very much they do say. The colors and curves that swerve to get to the new shore. And when I arrive I see your face.  You are the wonder, my dreaming grace. I can feel it's true, it's blue, how did I get along without you? 

We are part of all this dream. Holding cans of all the seeds. And whispers in the wind, make changes that begin. We are the stone river of time. We are the grand hill that shines. We make the flowers bloom, the song in the sky go blue. The rivers and streams running through. All the green grass grows near you, where the wonderful stone river flew. I can feel and taste this dew, upon my face, when I am knew. I can feel the open hands, seasons of time, come to understand, the river of life streams near, the wonderful stones that tell us/as story of cheer. We are moving into a place, where paintings and rivers show us grace. Leaning on what we face, the stone river will shine in place. 



And whence we came upon another hill, where rocks and stones grew grasses real/reel/reeds, there I will shutter to the winds that mutter my name. Seeking all this fame and fortune today, will it make my heart skip a parade? I wish for all to come true, dreams about you, sky full of stars. And when we share all we make, the creations of heavenly mistakes, come down to the wonderful stone river that gleams. We are the sacred hands  of all this steam. Blessings to the hands of time, where we tend our hearts and make everything chime. Listen to the the stone river out there. Wonder comes in every fashion that lives in the air. Let me come closer to you, sit by the stream blue. There the green grass grows. Let me wade my toes. Wiggle and waddle and skip a beat, my heart will bloom, just to feel complete. That's where the wonderful stone river flows. 

Dreams overload.... (meteor shower/fireworks/falling stars/whope/give-a-way).


White Buffalo Calf Woman sings to bring in all the beats of the rings. And Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star cares, for he beats the rings on the ends of the clouds. And we together, like many Elders dew, share the good knews. We bow and bless the holy sacred nest, nine streams, four beams, all together, dreams that sheen. Sending love and light of doves, the darkness feel the gifts. And when the sharing begins. I send my love in the wind. For now it's sweet kiss, love will not miss, for all in the dew, the mist will find you/ewe/lambs of god/beloved children of the Rainbow Clan.

Gifted by Alightfromwithin.org, Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy, Angel Services Around the World


Ghost Walk  (Sing, Dance, Gather) with us (where you are) each New Moon. 
From the darkness we arise a heavenly child. 
(solar and lunar calender align, January 1, 2014, a cycle of renewal) 
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Pray With Elders around the World

Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I bless the sacred nine directions in you, my relative of the blue. Welcome into our hearts. Welcome into the new view. Blessings you forever, in the Wind and it's true!

Labels